Tax Help for Individuals in Utah
We can help assist you with all of your personal tax needs, whether you're facing an IRS audit, if you have unpaid IRS taxes, if the IRS is levying your wages or garnishing your bank account, if you need help with a settlement offer to the IRS, if you need personal tax planning, or if you have issues with state taxes. We have over 20 years of experience assisting individuals with all of these tax issues.
- Audit Help for Individuals - The IRS can audit you by mail, in the IRS offices, in your office, or in your home.
- Appealing an IRS Audit or Offer In Compromise Denial - In certain circumstances, you may have the right to appeal.
- Bank Levy / Wage Garnishment - The IRS can issue a bank levy to obtain your cash in savings and checking accounts.
- Tax Liens - The IRS may file a federal tax lien to protect its claim against your property.
- Tax Penalty - The most common penalties are-Failure to File and Failure to Pay penalties.
- Property Seizures - The collection of unpaid taxes usually begins with letters from the IRS.
- Unfiled Tax Returns - Failure to file your tax returns may be construed as a criminal act by the IRS
- Innocent Spouse Relief - The IRS can collect against you as individuals and you and your spouse as a couple.
- State Tax Problems - You have similar options with most state tax authorities as you do with the IRS.
- Tax Planning for Individuals - We are a full service tax law firm.
- Our attorneys are highly experienced and knowledgeable of all areas of tax law. They have dealt with nearly every kind of tax situation imaginable, and they will be able to help you navigate the complex world of tax law as you try to deal with the IRS and other agencies.