IRS Representation for Business
We can help assist you with all of your business tax needs, whether your facing an IRS business audit, if your business has unpaid IRS taxes, if you need help with tax planning for your business, or if your business has issues with state taxes. We have over 20 years of experience with IRS representation, assisting businesses and business owners with all of these tax issues.
- IRS Business Audits - The IRS can audit you by mail, in the IRS offices, or in your office.
- Appealing an IRS Business Audit - You may have the right to appeal to the IRS or US Tax Court.
- Payroll Tax Problems - The IRS is very aggressive in its collection attempts for past due payroll taxes.
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalty - The IRS may try to assert the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty against a responsible person of the business.
- Business Bank Levy - An IRS levy is the actual action taken by the IRS to collect taxes.
- Property Seizures - The IRS has the authority to take business’ property and sell it to pay the tax due.
- Business Tax Liens - The IRS may file a federal tax lien to protect its claim against the business.
- Business Tax Penalty - There are over 150 different kinds of civil penalties that the IRS can assess.
- Unfiled Taxes - Failure to file your business tax returns may be construed as a criminal act by the IRS.
- Corporate Restructuring - You may need to consider restructuring your business to resolve liabilities.
- State Tax Problem - You have similar options with most state tax authorities as you do with the IRS.
- Tax Planning for Businesses - We are a full service tax law firm.
Our attorneys are highly experienced and knowledgeable of all areas of tax law. They have dealt with nearly every kind of tax situation imaginable, and they will be able to help you navigate the complex world of tax law as you try to deal with the IRS and other agencies. Contact us today to get started on your IRS representation and business tax needs.